The National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society is partnering with the Ford Motor Company for a once in a lifetime opportunity to win a special vehicle in celebration of 50 years of Mustang. All funds raised through the Ford4MS Mustang raffle will benefit the National MS Society and the NOW research campaign.
Here is how the raffle works.
- Request tickets by clicking the button below.
- Fill in all information on the registration page.
- An email will be sent confirming your ticket request.
- Your payment will be processed securely offline.
- Once your payment is processed and secured, you will receive a final confirmation email including your raffle ticket numbers.
- Raffle ticket stubs will be generated and placed into the raffle drawing.
- One winning ticket will be drawn. Once the winner is notified, the winning ticket number will be posted on www.Ford4MS.com.
Ford Motor Company, which has worked closely with the Michigan Chapter for more than a decade, has generously donated a vehicle allowing 100% of raffle ticket proceeds to benefit the National MS Society and the NOW research campaign. Ford is a charity partner with the National MS Society and provides fundraising and volunteer support throughout the year. Click the link at left to learn more about multiple sclerosis, the National MS Society and the NOW research campaign.
* Rendering of prize vehicle